With the deepening of economic globalization, more and more people have a better understanding of the world market, and they hope to make money by selling products in foreign markets.
The most common product is flower, which can be divided into two categories: natural flowers and artificial flowers.
Natural flowers are mainly used as decorations for weddings, funerals, festivals, etc., while artificial flowers are mainly used in daily life, such as birthday parties, wedding receptions, New Year’s Eve parties, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Halloween, Easter, etc.
Artificial flowers are also widely used in advertising, especially in large-scale events like sports matches or concerts, where it is necessary to attract customers’ attention. In addition, artificial flowers are often used as gifts, because they are easy to transport and store, and their price is relatively low.
How do you make an artificial flower?
The process of making artificial flowers is very simple and convenient. It only needs four steps: 1) choose the type of material; 2) mix the color; 3) cut out the shape; 4) assemble the parts together.
1. Choose the type of material
There are three main types of materials that can be used to make artificial flowers: paper, plastic, and fabric. Paper is the most popular material, but it has some disadvantages. For example, it is soft and easily damaged, so it cannot stand up well when being transported.
Plastic is much stronger than paper, and its durability is good. But it is not suitable for delicate work, since it will break easily if it is too thin. Fabric is the best choice for delicate work, but it is expensive and hard to find.
Therefore, we recommend using plastic to create artificial flowers.
2. Mix the colors
There are many different colors available on the market today. You can use any color you want, as long as it does not conflict with the theme of your event. When choosing a color, pay attention to whether it looks bright and vivid, or dull and dark. If the color is dull and dark, then it will look cheap. If the color is bright and vivid, then it will look elegant.
3. Cut out the shape
Cutting is one of the most important processes in creating artificial flowers. There are many ways to cut out shapes, including cutting by hand, using a cutter, and using a laser cutter. Regardless of how you cut them, all shapes should be symmetrical.
4. Assemble the parts together
Once you have finished cutting the shape, it is time to assemble the parts together. This step is very important. If the parts are assembled properly, then the final result will appear beautiful. However, if the parts are not assembled correctly, then the final result may look ugly.
In order to ensure that the final results are beautiful, firstly, you need to place the parts carefully and evenly. Secondly, you must attach each part firmly. Finally, you must check the overall appearance of the artificial flower before you send it to the customer.
How to care for artificial flowers?
After you finish making an artificial flower, you need to take proper care of it. The following tips will help you keep the artificial flowers looking fresh and attractive for a longer period of time.
- Keep the artificial flowers away from direct sunlight. Direct sunlight can cause the artificial flowers to fade quickly.
- Do not expose the artificial flowers to high temperatures. High temperature can damage the structure and affect the quality of the artificial flower.
- Never put the artificial flowers into water. Water will damage the structure of the artificial flower and cause it to lose its original beauty.
- Avoid exposing the artificial flowers to strong chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, and other cleaning agents. These chemicals can harm the artificial flower’s structure and cause it to become brittle.
- Store the artificial flowers in a dry area. If the artificial flowers are stored in humid areas, they will rot and mold faster.
- Remove the artificial flowers from their packaging immediately after purchase. It is better to wash the artificial flowers right away rather than leaving them exposed to air for a long period of time.
- Use a gentle soap to clean the artificial flowers. A mild dishwashing liquid will also do.
- Dry the artificial flowers thoroughly after washing.
- Wash the artificial flowers only once every two month. After more frequent washing, the artificial flowers will begin to smell bad.
- Once you have washed the artificial flowers, you should store them in a cool, dry location. Artificial flowers cannot tolerate exposure to heat or cold.
Creating artificial flowers at home is easy and fun. All you need are some basic materials and tools. In addition, there are many different types of artificial flowers available on the market today, so you can choose whatever type suits your needs best.